september is still the cruelest month

mofo syne mofosyne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:24:47 EDT 2014

saw the latest one at
https://medium.com/@bbirdiman/beyond-markdown-part-3-eed9bebea0da

It's a bit more clearer what you are trying to do now. I do wonder if
people would be willing to use the [space][tag][space] system though.
E.g. when typing '>', will I be willing to tolerate having to add an
extra space? Will be interesting to see how tolerable it is.

Also what is a chunk anyway? Does that include header? I might find
having to do that space thing to be annoying for headers