markdown wiki for compiling documentation

Mandaris Moore III mandaris.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 09:27:58 EST 2016

Good morning Renato,

It seems to me that you might be better served by keeping the markdown in some kind of source repository and then doing the conversion as needed.

You could set up a folder hierarchy to contain your source separately from the output and maybe have a commit hook to do the conversion (maybe).

If you insist on a wiki, I don’t know of any that exports individual pages as word documents but I haven’t been looking into something like that in a while.