[MCR] Castle Mountain

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Wed May 26 20:27:19 EDT 2010

We did some rescue training on Castle Tower today. There is still some snow
on top the Dragon's Back. The route on the right side above is dry. The
descent down the left side is also dry but there is still a lot of snow in
the gully to deal with when you cross over while descending. In other
words, the route is doable but not in perfect condition. Brewer's also
looks doable but there is a lot of snow on top and also in the descent
gully. I would not recommend this . Looking down, the Dave Thompson Crag
looks dry.

Marc Ledwidge

MG