[MCR] Uto/Sir Donald

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Mon Aug 27 11:56:51 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I climbed Uto and Sir Donald this past weekend. Both peaks dried out fairly quick following last weeks storm. Some snow and ice was easily managed on Uto on Saturday and by mid day Sunday it looked totally dry. It was a cool morning on Sir Donald yesterday with snow and ice lingering at higher elevations (2900m +)  on the shady aspects, mostly avoidable. Otherwise an excellent day with no wind and clear skies.

I have attached a Pic of Uto.

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

Jeff Bullock
Climbing, Skiing, Custom Mountain Adventures
IFMGA/ACMG Certified Mountain Guide
CAA Pro Member
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
www.alpineairadventures.com