[MCR] Kananaskis Country Closures

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Jun 28 12:21:39 EDT 2013

See map for closures in Kananaskis Country. The majority of trails are closed or inaccesible. Red stars indicate road closures.

Climbers and hikers can currently access areas such as Grassi Lakes and Yamnuska, but others (such as Wasootch) are closed. Some areas north of HWY 1 in the Canmore/Bow Valley area are open, but watch for signage as some areas are closed.

Other information updates are also being posted on http://www.albertaparks.ca/bow-valley-pp/advisories-public-safety.aspx and we are keeping our Facebook page updated as much as possible at https://www.facebook.com/KCPublicSafety

Jeremy Mackenzie
IFMGA/ACMG Mountain Guide
Kananaskis Country Public Safety