[MCR] Weeping Pillar/tierdrop and Rainbow Serpent

Public Mountain Conditions Report mcr at informalex.org
Fri Feb 21 12:37:48 EST 2014

The last couple days I climbed with a guest the weeping pillar and Rainbow Serpent. They are both in relatively good shape for their given grade. There is some nasty daggers on the weeping pillar, it was cloudy and cool when we climbed it, but if the sun was out it wouldn't be a great place to be. Rainbow Serpent has funky large mushroom that you need to climb in, around and out, however the gear was excellent on the 1st pitch, but had to work hard to get good screws on the second pitch.
Marco Delesalle
Mountain Guide
www.greatdividemountaineering.com

nigel-weeping pillar