[PCNJ-news] PCNJ News & Updates - 9/8/05

pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Wed Sep 7 20:35:21 EDT 2005

The Pride Center of New Jersey
News & Updates - September 8, 2005

See www.pridecenter.org for lot's more group and
activity information!

1. SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW EVENT - Sept 9
2. PCNJ's 4th Annual PICNIC at Rutgers Gardens! - Sept
17
3. PRIDE CENTER GAMES NIGHTS - Sept 20
3. "A Position of Strength" SEMINAR - Sept 22
4. PCNJ HEALTH CLINIC WORKSHOP - Sept 24
5. Herspanic History Celebration - Oct 29
6. Miscellaneous

1. SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW EVENT!
hosted by GRAANJ
Friday, Sept. 9 @ 7:30pm
"Trans Generation"
a Sundance Channel original series.
Check www.graanj.org

2. PCNJ's 4th Annual PICNIC at Rutgers Gardens!
Sept. 17, 12 - 6pm.
$18 members, $25 non-members,
Children under 6 are free
Rutgers Gardens is at 112 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick .
For directions, go to:
http://aesop.rutgers.edu/~rugardens/directions.html
Includes great food, beer and wine (for additional
cost), assorted soft drinks and desserts!
Games!
Tour the Gardens!
Buy your tickets now!
Please make check payable to "PCNJ" and mail to:
Laura Fragapane
20 B Ashley Road
Whiting NJ 08759
For questions, please call Laura at 732-350-9509.

3. Pride Center Game Nights - Sept 20
Looking for a fun way to meet people in a social
atmosphere? Like to play board games? Come to the
Pride Center Game Night! We play party games, word
games, strategy games... bring your favorite, or
learn to play a new game from our large collection!
All are welcome!
Game Nights are held on the third Tuesday of each
month at the Pride Center in New Brunswick, NJ. We
start around 7:30pm and wrap up around 9:30pm.
For more information, contact Bill at
otterzero at yahoo.com, visit the Pride Center website
(http://www.pridecenter.org/index.shtml), or call
the Center, at (732)846-2232.
We hope to see you there!

4. "A Position of Strength"
Financial Planning for domestic and same-sex partners.
FREE SEMINAR