PCNJ E-News Group Announcements

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Thu Sep 11 18:00:58 EDT 2008

PRIDE CENTER OF NEW JERSEY
321 Raritan Avenue
Highland Park, New Jersey
September 12, 2008

Visit www.pridecenter.org for much more information on
events, groups, volunteer opportunities and membership!

There's a lot going on at The Pride Center of New Jersey!

1. GAY DAD'S GROUP

The Gay Dad's Support and Discussion Group meets at the Pride Center in Highland Park on the first and third Wednesday's of every month. We meet from 7:30 to 9:00 pm in meeting room number 2. On weeks we do not meet, guys join the Coming Out Group which meets every Wednesday at the same place and time. After the meeting, we all go out for a bite to eat and a drink to socialize and continue our discussions of the evening. The Gay Dad's Group's purpose is to provide support from peers about issues related to being a Gay Dad, how to raise children as a Gay Dad and how to co-parent with a spouce or ex-spouce. Any Gay Dad who would like to join the discussion is welcome. The group is moderated by Joel Cohen. He can be reached at explorejoel at yahoo.com if you have any questions or comments.

2. STONEWALL DEMOCRATS

New Jersey Stonewall Democrats NJSD General Meeting

Join New Jersey Stonewall Democrats, NJ's only partisan LGBT organization, for our monthly meeting in our new digs:

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 7:00 pm

The Pride Center of New Jersey
321 Raritan Avenue
Highland Park, NJ
(just over the city border from New Brunswick)
Contact Information
email: joan.hervey at njstonewalldemocrats.org
phone: 908-222-3330
web: http://www.njstonewalldemocrats.org