PCNJ E-News January 6, 2010

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Tue Jan 5 17:56:54 EST 2010

The
PRIDE CENTER
OF NEW JERSEY

E-News

321 Raritan
Avenue     Highland Park, New Jersey

January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!
THE
NEW YEAR IS BRINGING A NEW LOCATION FOR THE PRIDE CENTER OF
NEW JERSEY!

Volunteers,
members and supporters are invited to help out on our move date
of Sunday, January 10, 2010 to our new location
at 85 Raritan
Ave., Highland Park!Moving starts at 10:00 AM.

(snow
date Jan. 24, 2010)

Please
contact Joel, PCNJ President at
explorejoel at yahoo.com
to help!

1. Speed Dating - January 302. Eighth Annual Valentine's Gala - February 133. This Week at The Pride Center of NJ

1. Speed Dating - January 30
Rescheduled
due
to snow.
Speed
Dating

January
30th, 2010

Two sessions of speed dating fun!

Session 1:
Ages 21 - 35

7:45pm till 8:15pm

Session 2:
Ages 21 and over

8:45pm till 9:15pm

Men’s
 and  Women's
groups

Click for details:  http://pridecenter.org/speeddating/

2. Eighth Annual Valentine's Gala - February 13
The Pride Center of NJ
invites
couples and singles to join us at our 8th annual
Valentine's
Day Gala
Saturday,
February 13, 2010
7pm
to Midnight
Crowne
Plaza Hotel
100
Davidson Avenue, Somerset NJ
$60/Members;
$65.00/non-members
RSVP
by 1/31/10.  Mail/make checks payable to
PCNJ,
P.O. Box 106, Whiting NJ 08759
or
pay via PayPal at www.pridecenter.org/vdance/

For
info contact: Bob Weiss at jerseyprideguy at aol.com

Click for details: http://pridecenter.org/images/VdayFlyer_2010_000.jpg

Special
room rate of $99 includes two free breakfasts!
Call
732-560-0500
www.crowneplaza.com

3. This Week at The Pride Center of New JerseyAt 321 Raritan Avenue
Jan 6 •

7:30 pm

-9:00 pm

:
Gay Men's Coming Out Group [Room3]

Jan 6 •

7:30 pm

-9:00 pm

:
Gay Dad's Coming Out/Support Group [Room2]

Jan 6 •

7:30 pm

-9:00 pm

:
Men's Living Out Group [Room1]
Jan 7 •

7:00 pm

-8:30 pm

:
Writers Group [Room3]
Jan 9 •

1:00 pm

-4:00 pm

:
Youth Drop In [Room1&2]
Jan 9 •

7:00 pm

-9:30 pm

:
Movie Social - Rm #1 & #2
At 85 Raritan Avenue
Jan 10

MOVING DAY
Jan 11•

7:00 pm

-10:00 pm

:
ON HIATUS until Jan. 11 - Art Space of NJ [Room3]

Jan 11 •

7:30 pm

-8:30 pm

:
Overeaters Anonymous [Room1&2]
Jan 12

8:30 pm

-10:00 pm

:
Men's Group of Lesbians & Gay Men of New Brunswick [Room2]
Jan 13 •

7:30 pm

-9:00 pm

: