PCNJ E-News - March 11, 2010

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Wed Mar 10 19:49:25 EST 2010

The PRIDE CENTER

OF NEW JERSEY

E-News

85 Raritan Avenue     Highland Park, New Jersey

March 11, 2010

The Pride Center is now located at a great new location
at 85 Raritan Avenue, Suite 100, Highland Park!

We invite you to come visit us at our new, larger location!

Announcing New Groups
at The Pride Center of New Jersey!

Rainbow Women:
2nd & 4th Thursday, 6:30 - 8:30pm.

Provides a forum
for gay women to come together and find emotional support
in a relaxed atmosphere through informal discussion and social
activities. It's a group dedicated to providing a comfortable
place for gay women to meet and talk with others who may be
experiencing some of the challenges unique to our lifestyle.
Women who are newly identifying as gay, those who have known
since childhood, those who are out, not out, married (in a
heterosexual or gay relationship), single, divorced, with
or without children, and bisxeual are all encouraged to join.

TrueSelves: 3rd Sunday, 4 -6 PM.

A facilitated support group exclusively for
and about transgender-identified individuals, regardless of where on the
transgender spectrum you believe you live.
TrueSelves is a safe place where you can share your feelings and experiences
in an open, non-judgmental and accepting atmosphere. For more information please contact StephanieBattaglino,
201.704.2996 or stephaniefyh at gmail.com .