[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 1, Issue 9

LAWnek at aol.com LAWnek at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 14:14:48 EDT 2003

Tony...
I checked my defaults on the website Dave has set up. For both my aol address I am registered as "plain text". For some reason, it is still being delivered as "mime encoded" to my aol address. So, there are still some glitches to be worked out. Dave did say he realized that and was working to resolve it in that very same email.

For all others who have selected "plain text" and are still receiving MIME encoded digests, you can "decode" it easily by using winzip.

Linda