[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest in Mime Format

Kevin O'Rourke (Office) korourke2 at wi.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 13:23:32 EDT 2003

ToeKneeF,
Maybe you neeed to follow your own advice.  Read what you copied carefully.
It says "Everyone is now receiving plain text by default, since I figure if
you don't know what you want, you probably want plain text."  Sound to me
like the digest should be coming in plain text.
The complaints that have been posted to the digest are from suscribers that
are getting the digest in MIME format.  Seems like they would have had to go
change the setting to me or else someone else changed it.
I agree that where they are sending the complaint is inappropriate.  They
should be contacting the list admin slowhand-owner at planet-torque.com and not
just spamming the digest.

Have you tried getting a password?  I have gone to the edit options web page
and have tried twice now and have not recieved one yet.... For my third
attempt to change to plain text I just tried unsubscribing and
resubscribing.  Since when you subscribe via the web page you get to set
your password.  I have not recieved the confirmation of my susbscription
yet.  Heck I probably will not get any further digests since I just
unscribed in an effort to get a password.

Kevin O'Rourke