[Slowhand] Slowhand-And The Volume Knob!!!!

Gerd Klaassen klaassen at coastweb.de
Fri Oct 31 20:01:59 EST 2003

I've also heard Doyle opening for EC. It wasn't just "a bit too
loud" (I love loud music plaing live!), it was a really horrible
sound. You couldn't understand neither his guitar nor
any vocals. Just a pain for your ear. No comparison to Cream,
I think...

Other topic: the german "Gitarre und Bass" magazin (translated:
guitar and bass ;) has two specials about EC/Blind Faith.
And again the old "born as Eric Patrick Clapp" error. I think
of writing a letter...

Keep on,
Gerd
http://www.12bar.de