[Slowhand] RE: Slowhand, boring?

allan simpson aks112778 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:44:00 EST 2003

Hello All,
  I have to take issue with the post from the most recent issue claiming
that EC is boring.  Simply because he works hard and doesn't light his
guitar on fire or use a song book like David Bowie to read words to songs he
wrote himself, does not make him boring.  When he's in the midst of a great
extended solo, like the ones on My Father's Eyes, Pilgrim, Layla, HYELAW,
Change the World etc. nothing tops that and it is a sight to see and hear.
Very far from boring.

Side note, I would be interested in a Clapton mp3 server.

-AKS