[Slowhand] (no subject)

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 17:47:41 EST 2003

It sounds so curious to me that Clapton-"fans" and such Clapton experts as we
have at this list think that making music is just a hobby. What do you mean
by that?
I have a hobby too and I practise it as if my life depends on it. And sorry,
but that is what I expect from others too.

And I have to say another thing: I went to a David Bowie concert a few days
ago and it was the first time for years that an artist really got me! This man
is 56 years old. So why in the world can't Eric perform with such energie
anymore? I never thought that I would ever say this, but : Eric is
BORING!!!!!!!!!! Sniff!

A big hug to ya'all.  Mike

Mike...

I can tell by your tone you're probably quite a personable guy...really well
loved and respected...I'll bet you're a really good guitar player too.. Cause
you take it sooooo
seriously...

Garret