[Slowhand] bootlegs

Simon George simon.george5 at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 7 12:56:34 EST 2003

my local record store has some bootlegs for sale, of note is a Clapton from
the Royal Albert Hall in 1996 (not sure of exact date) and one of the shows
with joe cocker in Birmingham in 1994. the latter I taped on a walkman from
the audience and so have a very poor quality boot of. Does anyone have
these, if so whats the quality like? their £15 each for 2 doubles so not
cheap and I wouldnt want to waste all that money. (apparently the cd player
in the shop doesnt work, which made me suspicious).
    Your opinions please, if I do get them, I'll report back.