[Slowhand] SHN Vs MP3

Noah Seidenberg n.seidenberg at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 13:34:44 EST 2003

Noah here, out of lurk mode for a minute. I do read em all though.

I used to spend time posting here but now spend my free time trading and
dealing with Live Shows (I hate the word "Bootleg"), I don't sell anything
ever. I only trade it and give it up for free.

Please check out this link for all the info you need to know regarding
anything about SHN files, how to use them and how to get the software for
free.

http://research.umbc.edu/%7Ehamilton/shnfaq.html

You can also ask me any questions, it seemed a while back that we were
leaning this group toward spreading live EC or related music. EC shows are
usually pretty easy to get and I would love to get this going here to make
it interesting. Let's pass em among us and talk about it?

Noah

PS, MP3 is only for 15 year old pimply faced kids. No one who is an adult
and or serious about music uses this format anymore. It is horrible and will
only give you so so sounding sets. It is a format that sacrifices sound
quality for file size. Hard drives and blank CDR's are cheap now, who cares
about space?