[Slowhand] Eric and Solomon Burke

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Thu Nov 13 14:45:19 EST 2003

Yes

Eric appears on 2 tracks on:

Jools Holland & His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra: Jack O the Green (Small World Big Band Friends 3)

The tracks are: "Mabel" and "Message to My Son" both written by Solomon Burke, Jools Holland and Eric Clapton.

Eric also appeared on: Jools Holland, His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra and Friends: Small World Big Band (released in 2001) on a lively track written by Ray Charles called: "What Would I Do Without You" - along with 34 other musicians - sort of Big Band meets Clapton - well worth it.

Eric did not appear on "Small World Big Band 2"

Kevin