[Slowhand] Fictional Story Inspired by EC

Tildemarie at aol.com Tildemarie at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 13:09:04 EST 2003

Many, many of us have been inspired by EC to do something we might not have
otherwise done... Be it in Music or Art or Writing. Sometimes, we're inspired
by his talent and other times, by his incredible Will to move through
adversity.
I am offering this as my testimonial of his inspiration to me. AND although,
this might seem too gooey for some... I am thinking there are others who might
enjoy it, OR if nothing else... Be inspired to follow a dream or do something
you never thought you could. I mean who would have ever thought I could write
a novel!! And I've gone on to write five to date! lol  Any Help anyone can
give offer me to get my word out, I would appreciate --- publication email or
website addresses.. Most Appreciated! :)
mimi

Press Release.

Women's Fictional Novel by MS. Coast Resident

Bay St. Louis, MS.  11/12/03  Mimi M. Heitzmann of Bay St. Louis is recently
published by iUniverse, Inc., the leading provider of publishing technology
solutions for authors, announced today.

Fantastic Stranger is a mainstream women's fictional novel about a
middle-aged woman, Abby Henderson. It is a mystery about a man and a woman and the
famous musician who silently haunts their lives for over thirty years. Their fates
come full circle when the fantastic stranger makes an impromptu visit to the
lovely and tranquil city near New Orleans on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Abby's
quiet and uneventful lifestyle turns into a series of exciting developments
as her estranged husband, Anselm Henderson, her rock star, Rick Clayton and her
doctor friend, Robert Duveney, develop a newfound allure for the sassy woman
of fifty. A host of revelations about Abby's past, which include the
possibility that Rick Clayton is the father of her twin sons, unfold to draw Abby's
fantastic stranger back into her life on a more permanent basis. Many other
secrets are uncovered throughout the tale. Because all of the main characters,
including Abby's best friend Charleen, have a hidden piece of the puzzle to her
past, each chapter unveils an element of surprising detail to the very end.

Mimi Heitzmann was born and raised in the Deep South… In a lovely little town
called Bay St. Louis on the Mississippi Gulf Coast where the beaches reach
for 26 miles along the Mississippi Sound and stretch along a scenic and
picturesque roadway from Waveland to Ocean Springs. Sharing her positive philosophy
and humor about being middle-aged is the essence of her stories.

"Life is good at any age… Being over 50 can be the best if you just have the
heart to make it so! Way down South in Mississippi… We have the Camellias. We
are many shapes and colors, and as the Camellia… we bloom exquisitely in our
autumn and winter. Tildemarie, 'My Inner Persuasion,' is definitely a flower
who continues to bloom through her stories."

Mimi's novels are light hearted-fun loving tales about women who are
approaching their forties, in their fifties and beyond who find that they are not
getting older… because they are and will forever be … young-at-heart! Constantly
encountering new and unusual experiences, they have been touched with tragedy,
sadness and turmoil as well as joy, peace and tranquility. Although they face
all these things and more, they keep their spirit and enthusiasm for life.
Not only do they survive the trials and tribulations of their life experiences,
but they become better women showing, many times the stamina of today's middle
aged woman. Her stories are chiefly staged in the Deep South. The Mississippi
Gulf Coast and southern Louisiana are her usual focal points. Yet, Mimi's
characters take adventures and travel encompassing and experiencing many new
places and people in their journeys through life.

Says Mimi… "I've been writing for five years… have written five contemporary
fictional, women's stories to date and many, many short stories. Fantastic
Stranger is my first published novel."

Fantastic Stranger is available in the U.S., Canada and the UK through <A HREF="http://iuniverse.com/">
http://iUniverse.com</A>   's online bookstore, or locally at Bookends Bookstore in Bay
St. Louis, Ms. for $14.95. ISBN # 0-595-29467-7.

<A HREF="http://tildemarie.homestead.com/">http://Tildemarie.homestead.com</A>