[Slowhand] Offer: Mayall Documentary on SVCD

Carey Bird cbird at ihug.com.au
Sat Nov 22 00:29:11 EST 2003

Third time lucky?:

I didn't see the following appear in the digest and haven't received any

Thanks to John Mills, I too have the BBC Mayall documentary to re-offer.
This includes footage from the 70th birthday concert currently under
discussion and has lots of EC :-)

Conditions as follows:

I'll accept two requests from burnerless (please put "burnerless" in the
email subject line)
I'll accept two requests from others who promise to re-offer to the digest
EXACTLY what they get from me (when you receive it, you'll see what I
mean...)

Please respond off-list with full postal address details.

If you hear from me, you're in, otherwise bad luck, but wait for it to be
re-offered

Again,  Thanks to John for kicking this off.

Carey Bird