[Slowhand] Michael Kamen tree ?

PM vdv64 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 12:08:57 EST 2003

Hi CB, hi slowhanders,
oh yes, I would love to partecipate to this tree if it
will be set up.
Just got my burner to work again and burned the rest
of the Mayall-CDs I owe to four of you (Juan Manuel
Fernandez de Sosa, Joan Kovacs, Kristoffer Stabrun,
Daniel Kimbell). That means the cds are going out
monday and it also means that I have "free capacities"
to burn - and to get the Orchestral Night would be
great, since I've got this one only mp3 sourced. The
second mentioned concert I don't have at all.
So please count on me if you need someone to burn and
spread the music.
Greetings
Peter