[Slowhand] Oh, no! Is Paul dead AGAIN???

Kit Hamitlon adobe15 at theriver.com
Sun Nov 23 14:45:30 EST 2003

per :

"It only takes a cursory listen to "Little Queen Of Spades" take # 2, 1.42 until 2.07, played backwards, to hear what he really thought about the tobacco industry.  So the Zippo lighter is a moot point."

Oh, CRAP!!! Yet ANOTHER damn CD I have to figure out how to play BACKWARDS!!!!  People, WHEN will this curse END??  So far, I've only been able to acheive this trick with a few "faves":

*on "Abbey Road", if you play "Octopus' Garden backwards, take #6, 2.41 until 3.36, you can distinctly hear Ringo saying: "Screw these guys.  They never gave me more than 3 freaking songs and 10% of the gross for the past 10 freaking years."

*on KISS LIVE, if you play "I wanna Rock and Roll" backwards, take #2314, 1.38 until 5.43, you can hear Gene Simmons croaking: "I just wanna take the public for every cent I can and get laid by women who used to throw things at me just to make me go away.  So, in spite of the fact that I am a completely talentless, hideous troll with really BAD hair -  buy a KISS doll and lunchbox, you asshole!"

*on Don Johnson's great hit "Heartbreaker", take #1, 1.02 to 3.78, played backwards, you can clearly hear Don yell: "It was either this or a re-make of "Attack of the Brain Eaters" once "Miami Vice" was cancelled so what the hell do you people WANT from me????"

Somebody please gimme a Prozac....

JB