[Slowhand] Japan 2003 shows...

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 20:15:00 EST 2003

I have attended the last 4 shows at the Budokan.  IMHO all were outstanding.
E.C. is playing with the same intensity, fire and vigor he demonstrated
during the mid 90's Blues Tours and the Journeyman era, especially the Dec. 2 and 3
shows.  Whether that passion will hold up for an extended tour I don't know.
The show on Tuesday night was a jaw dropper - all agreed - friends from
Australia, Germany and Japanese friends that have seen E.C. shows since 74-75.
Wednesday's show was just a notch below Tuesday's show but Wed.'s show had a
better Sunshine and Layla.

As I head back to the U.S., many thanks to all of my Japanese friends for
their hospitality and friendship.  A great visit - thanks!

PS.  Mark, I did not see any Minnie Pearl tags hanging off of Andy the last 4
nights but he may be wearing her shoes.....:)