[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 1, Issue 67

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 14:13:15 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/5/2003 12:00:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
slowhand-request at planet-torque.com writes:

> From: "Apurva Parikh" <apuraja8 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Slowhand] -bright lights? budokan..
> To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
>
> Anyone have any comments, those who attended the Budokan shows, what the
> song Bright lights... is like?? It's new, isn't it??
>
> Good to hear Eric is tearing it up at the Budokan.. Isn't that where ..One
> Night live cd was recorded??
>
> -AAP

Bright Lights was played at several of E.C.'s shows during the 74/75 tours.
The version at the Budokan on 12/2 and 12/3 featured Andy on vocals with E.C.
playing some really nice leads.

And, yes, "Just One Night" was recorded there.  Many artists through the
years have recorded live shows at the Budokan.  If I am not mistaken the Budokan
was built for the 1964 Olympic games.  The first concert played there was the
Beatles in 1966.