[Slowhand] Looking for Blood Brother Cover

Robert Laude r_laude at gmx.de
Fri Dec 5 14:31:16 EST 2003

Hi fellow Clapton fans,

I am desperately looking for some cover artwork again...
Namely for the Taratula Remasterd Version of the "Blood Brother"
record. It's that cover that has a golden heading saysing something
like 'remastered' and that has these four picture of EC and Keith
Richards from some award-show on it. Perhaps someone knows whisch one
I mean and could be so kind to send me a scan. Last time I was looking
for the cover for the Hyde Park-Show I got immediate response and help
from some of you. Thank you for that again.
Cheers and have a nice Santa Clause Day

Robert