[Slowhand] John Mayall on BBC 4

Fred Frome Lptp fred.frome at koeln.de
Tue Dec 9 12:34:18 EST 2003

Hi SDs, hello Constantin,

sorry for being away for nearly a fortnight. It took me more than two hours to read all that SDs mail, most not worth it...

Couldnt we accept HIM being a person as we all are ones with ups and downs??
The best saying was by ToeKneeF
Do Our Expectations Drive OurPerception.......................

Shouldn´t we enjoy HIM when He will bring us joy?
It took me the five first tones and seconds at RAH in 2001 to forget the shabbish hotel across Hyde Park and the flight for 500 $!!

But now something more productiv:

dated 25th Nov. Constant sent me John Mayall on BBC 4 as a video disc of excellent quality!

Here I´m now offering it to 5 new burners, pls. mail me privately!

Best Fred