[Slowhand] FS: tix for RAH

Anna M.Andersen aandersen at stofanet.dk
Wed Dec 10 05:53:57 EST 2003

Sorry to go off topic ... But just figured that if someone from this
group is interested in 2 adjacent tickets for ERIC CLAPTON in a sold out
concert they can mail me.

Tickets are situated

STALLS J, ROW 5, SEATS 48 and 49

at the Royal Albert Hall on Wednesday 5th May 2004.

These are excellent seated tickets: Just at the left behind the arena
area where the sloping stalls begin, in row 5. Value of the tickets is
£123, after booking, handling and postage costs are taken into
consideration. Face value is 55 pounds each.

Once again... sorry to go off topic but I figured that if someone in
here is as big a fan of EC as I am, I'd be more than happy to sell the
tix to that person rather than on ebay :-)

/Anna
--
http://home1.stofanet.dk/bassbabe/
iChat/AOL/ICQ: annabassand (AOL/AIM handle)