[Slowhand] EC & JJ Cale - Buddy Holly Tribute Songs & more!

John Mills turbineltd at btconnect.com
Wed Dec 10 07:57:59 EST 2003

Digesters,
The three songs from the Buddy Holly Tribute on which EC collaborated with
JJ Cale have been seeded on the following URL:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25982
The JJ Cale Rarities is a very recent compilation of obscure singles and
studio out-takes; the audio quality is very good.

You will also find the following gems:
Cream -  Ricky Tick, (not as good quality as "Renovating the Blues"), but
with a Yardbirds track:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23075

Cream - Live at the Grande Ballroom:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25478

Eric Clapton - Club Full of Blues: (Brilliant, I can see why Mark D raves
over this)
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25498

Derek & The Dominos - Fillmore Double Night:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25022

John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers Featuring Eric Clapton - "Bluesbreaking!"
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23560

Blind Faith: - "Well Alright" - Morgan Studios Feb. 1969 & Hyde Park Live
6/7/69
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23060
Although Track-12 is one of Eric's instrumentals (Snake Drive etc, I haven't
worked it out yet)

John