[Slowhand] Bluesbreaking Request and Boot Offer

Graves, Scott scott.graves at amsjv.com
Mon Dec 22 06:20:33 EST 2003

I have a request and an offer to make:-

first, I'd love to get hold of the Bluesbreaking CD that I believe was
tree-ed recently - If anyone would like to trade I have a decent list.

Secondly, I am currently trying to cut my CD/DVD collection down and have
been selling a load of my discs off on ebay. However, when I tried to list
EC's "Far East Tour '93" set the other day, I got a warning from ebay that I
couldn't sell it. This is a 2 CD set and is an original pressing, NOT a CD-R
- I'm willing to let it go for £15 - less than I paid for it ten years ago.

Drop me a mail at scott.graves at virgin.net if you're interested

 Thanks,

 Scott

PS - Am I alone or is anyone else shocked at the ticket prices for EC at the
Royal Albert Hall next year? This is the first time I've ever deliberately
missed a tour (normally I like to go a couple of times) but I refuse to pay
£60 per ticket for a normal gig. I was also tempted by the Wyman gig with EC
but again the prices are huge - perhaps I'm just getting old!?