[Slowhand] Buddy W... new ALBUM..S??????

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:20:02 EST 2003

1. To respond to the posts about Buddy Whittington's playing, I like it
quite a bit, from the little I have heard, but on the live Mayall CD/DVD, he
shows he's got some chops, maybe not the blues purist like EC is, but he
plays a very clean style, with a lot of fast licks and some "tricks" thrown
in, but nothing overindulgent I would say.. The style of playing that EC and
Buddy played during the show, reminded of several early Buddy Guy albums..

2. www.claptonweb.com quote Billy preston as having worked on 2 EC albums, a
robert johnson tribute (all acoustic) and another... Interesting.. Any
thouhgts??