[Slowhand] Re: we here on Slowhand Digest give our support to EC

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 13:42:32 EST 2003

Noah,

I was at the Fillmore East on 24 October 1970! Although I enjoyed it, I was also somewhat disappointed. I think he was pretty stoned.

But I agree with you. Clapton's strength is blues, but he's gotta try and do something, and not just stand there, sing, and strum or pick a few notes. If he tries, he's capable of SO much. If he doesn't try, then he's just another guitar player.

                DeltaNick