[Slowhand] Dennis Weisinger/NYRK/M&R is out of the office.

dennis.weisinger at milliman.com dennis.weisinger at milliman.com
Fri Dec 26 16:02:40 EST 2003

I will be out of the office starting  12/20/2003 and will not return until
01/05/2004.

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unless indicated
to the contrary: it does not constitute professional advice or
opinions upon which reliance may be made by the addressee or any
other party, and it should be considered to be a work in progress.