[Slowhand] The Sound...

RonTash at webtv.net RonTash at webtv.net
Sat Dec 27 02:23:55 EST 2003

     Let's not forget The Sound that Eric Clapton created on the Beano
album.  Against the wishes of the producer and technicians he created a
sound that had not been heard before and was so intensely pleasurable
that an entire generation of guitarists, including his predecessors were
lining up to copy.  Yes, I know one can't stand still but oh what a
sound.  And what a thrill it would be to hear him sound like that
again....not the same solos not the same songs, just the sonic
excitement would do for me, a couple songs a night and I'm good to go.
Best to all, rn

http://community.webtv.net/RonTash/ThePeanutGalleries