[Slowhand] complete belfast

Pat Toth iampigpen at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 20:24:11 EDT 2004

Guess my post got phased up to the mother-ship this past weekend. So here goes again/

I have a complete show of the Belfast gig I am willing to give up for the answer to this question.
It's quite simple but you may have to do a little research. I have change my question for those that have already got it
somehow. You will recieve yours

Where was the 2nd concert EC played Blackie onstage?

Contact me privately and I'll send it to the next 3 winners. This copy I have has the encore of Belfast with Sb quality

Pat