[Slowhand] Disconcerting NewYork Magazine Blurb

Lidb7047 at aol.com Lidb7047 at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 19:36:47 EDT 2004

As I look foward to June 30,with floor seats at the Garden,I was disturbed
to read the following under Concerts in NY Mag this week:

"Guitar virtuosity rarely sounds hollower than in the hands of Eric  Clapton,
even on his recent tribute album to blues icon Robert Johnson; He's a
musician who seems capable of expressing little more than stiffly traditional  blues
or sappy rock sentimentality."

While I disagree,I will hit the bathroom for WT.