[Slowhand] Promotion for Toronto

John Kearsey jkearsey at telus.net
Sun Jun 27 11:25:00 EDT 2004

As an esteemed member of the slowhand digest AND Air Canada's frequent flyer
program, I thought this would a neat way to spend some of the Air Canada
reward miles, before they go out of business too!!!  Too bad I live too far
away ......................

Eric Clapton concert and pre-party for two
Aeroplan Miles:70,000
Reward:MZ173
Eric Clapton concert and pre-party for two
Your night out begins with a special pass for two to a pre-concert party,
before attending the live event of one of the greatest rock guitarists of
all times. As the only triple inductee into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame,
Eric Clapton continues to astonish and captivate music lovers from around
the globe. From "Layla" and "After Midnight" to his newest album entitled
"Me & Mr. Johnson", his lifelong musical odyssey continues to entertain
sold-out audiences everywhere.
Location: Toronto

Eric Clapton concert and pre-party for two
This Reward Experience is for 2 individuals and includes:
Two Lower Level Tickets to Eric Clapton at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto
(July 7, 2004)
Themed Pre Party Event before the big show including “music, munchies and
more”
Shuttle Service from the pre-party to the show and return shuttle to the
pre-party venue.

John
GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!