[Slowhand] R: Blackie/Gaetano/DN/ Round 3

Sol Fischler solron at optonline.net
Sun Jun 27 21:39:05 EDT 2004

C'mon,  kids,  play nice.

Gaetano:  It does sound a little like you're forcing it -- trying to
continue a personal attack here.  EVERYONE here expresses an opinion -- I
don't know of anyone on the list that knows EC personally and can speak in
absolutes.  Therefore,  ALL "arguments" -- I mean DISCUSSIONS -- are based
on opinion,  and are therefore battles with no winner,  and shouldn't be a
fight to the death.

Nick:  Most of us know you speak your mind freely and without reservation,
as it absolutely should be.  Sometimes you do sound like the woice of
"TRUTH" -- most times like the voice of reason.  Most times you're dead
serious,  sometimes we can see the smile on your face as you hit the send
button.    This once,  let the guy that can't deal off the hook.

Again,  just my opinion.  You guys feel free to take the gloves off and meet
in the parking lot --

those of us that don't want to see any blood will just keep on scrolling ...

-- Sol