[Slowhand] A few questions about NBTB

Christy Moore cwmoore at united.net
Wed Jun 30 21:51:54 EDT 2004

Thanks to GregW, I finally got a copy of NBTB...WOW!  Forgive my gushing,=
 it
s only been about 20 minutes since I watched it.  After all the incredibl=
songs I didn't think I could be any more blown away and then he did the
Driftin' song in all the different chords!  Holy Moly!!  Hubby and I are
still reeling!  I'm sure this has already been covered, so please forgive=
 my
repeating...why wasn't this ever released commercially?  I believe I read
that Eric wasn't happy with it???  Why???!  Also, where was this recorded=
?=20
Did I see correctly in the credits it was at the Fillmore?  Any other inf=
o,
I would really appreciate.  I have a new EC DVD favorite now!  Again, tha=
nk
you Greg!!!=0D
=0D
Christy=20