[Slowhand] msg

Cobhome at aol.com Cobhome at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 17:12:57 EDT 2004

HF=Hiroshi Fujiwara, a Japanese dj/musician/artist/designer/underground style
icon.  In the world of street wear he is legendary.  He's the man behind
clothing brands such as Visvim, Electric Cottage (the label is often read 'EC'),
and often collaborates with GoodEnough and Nike.

Perhaps Eric was wearing some HF designed Nikes to match the Martin.  Anyone
have any pics of the shoes?  ;)

Eric also contributed to a recent HF album.

Is this the guy who designed a the acoustic guitar EC was using during the
Japan tour ??  Perhaps this was that guitar -

Just a note re: reviews of the MSG shows. I went to two and  while I thought
they were a quantum leap in improvement over what I found to be a flat and
disappointing performance at MSG during the Reptile tour and I .REALLY loved the
Johnson mini concert - it seemed to me that the performance - while exciting
at times - was very controlled - and that there were a number of opportunities
created especially during the encore with Randolph - for EC to just let it fly
- and see what might happen. he opted instead for reining things back in.  I
enjoyed both shows  and his mastery of the guitar was much in evidence  as
well as his great vocals  but it was a very controlled performance.   I'd still
recommend going to see him during this tour !!