[Slowhand] MSG 6/30

Tara Shanahan kittymydog at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 2 11:01:56 EDT 2004

OK.  I admit I haven't been paying attention.  I've been watching too
much C-span  because I'm still pissed off since 911 - since I live in
NYC.

Anyway.

Saw the MSG 6/29 show and it was pretty much a yawner.  Then God showed
up on 6/30 and snapped me out of it. I turned off the TV, put new
strings on the guitars and I'm ready to roar.

Is there anyone on the list with the time or inclination who will take
pity on my sorry butt and clue me in as to where all this EC live music
that's floating around on the net these days is located - especially
the 6/30 MSG show.  Been going through my live recordings and find I
actually have stuff to trade so I'm not a total beggar.

Many thanks,

Tara Shanahan