[Slowhand] June 30 MSG seed

John Whitney jfw at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 2 11:02:46 EDT 2004

Hi All!

First, I gotta say thanks to Mark for the great MSG pix! Wish I had been
there, but, maybe Chicago will be special on the 17th.

For the folks who cannot download STG: I have the June 30 MSG show to
spread. The copy I have has all of the MSG flaws such as the hollow sound
and the chattering, intellectually bereft nabobs. But, it is a standard
audience recording, with all the flaws, yet it does provide a better insight
into the 2004 Slowhand.

Here is the information from STG (sic included):

Eric Clapton
Madiscon Square Garden
New York City, NY