[Slowhand] O.K What's the True Story?

Trevor trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 3 02:14:54 EDT 2004

O.K, So, Andy Fairweather-Lowe was not everyone's cup of tea as a team
member of Eric's band. But you have to give the guy a big hand, he was
there when needed and gave his best, and to be frank, there were some
really good shows.Japan 2004 for example.  I can appreciate that Doyall
Bramhall has added a lot more fire and push  to Eric's recent shows, but
just what was the real reason  why AF-L was not a part of the 2004 tour.
Did EC  finally see the writing on the wall from his fans?. That must
have been a momentous decision on Eric's part, as AF-L had been a long
time member of his band  ( and no doubt personal friend). What does the
future hold for AF-L? Is he finished as far as EC is concerned?....I
personally really cannot see him coming back to the band..and if you
want to take the discussion further.is Doyall Bramhill's career being
stiffleled by staying with EC..
And to put the cat really amongst the pigeons.what sort of an album
could we see from EC and Robert Randolph?...hey I know it will never
happen.but it would be interesting all the same.

Think about it