[Slowhand] More moaning from down-under

Carey Bird cbird at ihug.com.au
Sat Jul 3 04:10:58 EDT 2004

> My advice to anyone reading this forum is...
>
> Go see this tour...

Many of us downunder would dearly love to go see EC on tour.  So remind me.
When's he coming to Australia again?

Thanks to all those who post about the shows.  Sounds like EC has kicked
things up a notch or two again.  The combo of a joint EC & Jimmie Vaughan
show would just about be perfect in my books (add BB King as well and ...)

Many thanks to all those who are taping and sharing the concerts.  Looks
like its the only way we are going to participate for the forseeable
future...

Regards

Carey Bird