[Slowhand] EC MSG 6/29 & 6/30

Andrew DeMotte ademotte at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 23:04:49 EDT 2004

In response to the person a couple days ago who asked about where all of the live Clapton on the internet can be found, both the 6/29 and 6/30 Garden shows are available:

6/29:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78682

6/30:
http://www.sharingthegroove.org/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78345

There's an FAQ within the message board, for those who need to download the BitTorrent client (the program that will connect you with these downloads) and the compression program.  Hope that helps!

I don't have a clue about the quality - I have downloaded them both but haven't converted them to WAV yet.