[Slowhand] midi files

Shanahan Mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:07:55 EDT 2004

Hey Gaetano,

I thought I was the only one who could appreciate the subtleties of midi
files, especially in the long solos from the Cream days, but now I see I'm
not alone.  I now think it's OUR duty to 'Share the Midi-files'.  I'll
gladly offer up 5 copies to others who will do the same.  My first
collection, 'Variations On Wonderful Tonight' 25 midi files of Wonderful
Tonight from 1978 right up to 2003.

Regards

Tone

>No, I only listen to midi files. It's a hard work to turn dat-flac-shn-wav
files
>from EC gigs into midi format, but it's worthwhile.
---