[Slowhand] RE: EC Story - MSG - June 28th

Clapton495 at aol.com Clapton495 at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 00:08:21 EDT 2004

Oh, and for anyone interested...the pick that I received had "Eric Clapton"
on one side and "USA 2004 Tour" on the other.  It was light blue with gold
writing.

Anyhow, I had a question for all you Slowhanders that have seen EC on this
tour...
What kind of amp is he using?  I know he usually uses one of his reissue
Twins.  This amp looked just like it, but it didn't say what the Twins usually say
on the front (Fender Twin-Amp).  It had something else there.  Looked like
some sort of company name.  Anyway, anyone with some good close-ups of knowledge
would be helpful.  Thanks a lot.  eRic

PS-  Anyone know how EC mics his acoustics now, mainly his signature 28's.
Does he just got them stock from the factory with the Martin Thinline?  And ran
through a Avalon Preamp?  Thanks again...