[Slowhand] Boston 7/3

Wally C. ak151 at msn.com
Sun Jul 4 10:20:21 EDT 2004

Based on the newspaper and digest accounts of recent shows, I was looking forward to this show with much excitement.
And boy did I get it!! I haven't seen Eric so alive and annimated since the Journeyman tour. The set list was fresh, the tempo upbeat, the sound incredible, and Eric was on fire!!

It seems Eric is at his best when its just him and 4 other guys on stage. No need to bring in orchestras and choirs and what not. That just takes away from the basic experience. This current setup seems to work well. Lets hope it continues for future tours.

Wally C.