[Slowhand] Complete Belfast show wanted for a returning Oz member

David Hancock tag4000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:43:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been away for a while and I am now back with a vengence. I don't get
the immediate updates via hotmail and miss out so I hope someone would
oblige me with a copy of this show. I'll do the right thing and pass on to
any others who need a copy. Markd can vouch for me as a genuine person with
whom I have dealt in the past and helped with covers.

Thanks,
Davidh

(I'm now a dad so it's difficult to find time to log on an enjoy my
favourite pastime)