[Slowhand] 6/29 MSG Offer

Dale Kalina dgkalina at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 12 19:38:16 EDT 2004

I had 20 very quick responses to this offer.  After eliminating those who can't follow rules - no address  and/or promise to re-offer - I chose the following 5 at random - Dan S. in Jenison, MI, Jerry D. in Glasgow, KY, Kelly M. Poplar Bluff, MO, Eric E. in

NY, NY, and Richard S. in Webster, NY.  Look for these folks to offer additional copies.

I also had a couple of requests from burnerless Slowhanders that I did not honor.  Being a very recent show I wanted to get all the copies into the hands of those who would re-offer it to get as many copies into circulation as fast as possible.  Sorry.  Look for re-offers in the near future.

Dale