[Slowhand] A word of advice to people going to the United Center Chicago show

Noah Seidenberg n.seidenberg at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 20:50:16 EDT 2004

I suggest that the bar to meet at before the show be changed to the Billy
Goat at 1535 W Madison St. Why do I say this, cause the United Center is in
a very very bad neighborhood and I don't wanna see any buzzed out-of-towners
get hurt. The suggested location is farther away by a few blocks and let me
tell you this, that area is a knife and gun club. The Billy Goat is right
across the street from the UC. Yes you will have to pay 10 bucks to park in
there lot you will be much closer.

If you wander around there please be careful.

Noah